We're here to help!
If you're having any trouble setting up our software, email us at [email protected]
Listed below are some frequently asked questions and their answers.
- Is Unxia actually free or is it just free for a certain period of time?
- I've downloaded the relevant files given on the Downloads page, Why don't they run?
- When I launch the E.M.S software it gives me a message saying "Unable to resolve host 'www.unxia.cf'". What does this mean?
- When I login to the administrator panel I get an error message saying "Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts.". What does this mean?
- What is the default Username and Password for the Unxia Desktop Application?
Unxia is completely free and it always will be! It is NOT trial software. But, if you wish to get an Employee Management System custom-made for your company, with logos and additional features as per your requirement then you may contact us at [email protected]s.com and we may charge a fee.
The files are compressed into RAR format. To be able to run them you must first download and install WinRAR on your computer and extract the files using it.
The Unxia E.M.S software has a built-in update checker that queries our website, www.unxia.cf for any new updates. If your computer is disconnected from the internet or if our server is down, the software will not be able to establish a connection and therefore this error message is displayed. Click "Ok" to ignore the message.
This means that the MySQL Server on your computer is turned off. If you are using XAMPP, Open the XAMPP control panel and click the "Start" button next to MySQL.
The default username is "admin" and the default password is "unxia". PS: Case matters!